As spring starts, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Croydon? Even if your AC system is recently installed or was running good last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Indoor Comfort Systems HVAC tech can help spot little issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your AC to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can create higher energy needs—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and may even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, since you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps pinpoint little issues before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully examine pieces and complete a series of air conditioning performance checks. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into major issues that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to early breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll check the subsequent locations and parts:
- Full equipment condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Now with Indoor Comfort Systems HVAC
Today is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Indoor Comfort Systems HVAC pros a ring at 215-741-5505 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your house, make sure to browse our special offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.