Is the upcoming year the year of a brand-new, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an excellent investment. And when you find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Indoor Comfort Systems HVAC boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Croydon. We use our years of experience to help you find brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But don’t wait, since this offer is only available until the 2nd of February, 2024. Check out some details below and give Indoor Comfort Systems HVAC a call at 215-741-5505 when you want to request your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
Like any utility system, you should consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Large or multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional understands how to size your furnace according to your personal heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces can more precisely heat your space, limiting energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that can add up to!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that such features can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The key takeaway is that installing a new furnace is not just about the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Upgrading to a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits including:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are subject to strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the set temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce allergens or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Indoor Comfort Systems HVAC and New Furnace Installation
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With some assistance from Indoor Comfort Systems HVAC, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a more comfortable note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and make sure you take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.